[vtkusers] Problem VTK4 + python 2.2

Emmanuel Olart olart at theralys.com
Wed Jan 16 10:06:14 EST 2002

Hi david, prabbhu

I finally managed to make all works after trying to downgrade, to python
2.1, vtk 3.2 and a lot of other strange things .

The final point was to downgrade to wxPython 2.3.1

It then works with python 2.1/2.2 and vtk 3.2 / 4

Maybe there is an issue with smp machines and wxGTK 2.3.2 or maybe with
my video card (geforce 3 ti 200)
I posted on the wxPython list and i ll post here to conclude this topic
when this issue is solved.

Thx for your help

Regards

Emmanuel