[vtkusers] kill the instance of vtkImageviewer kill my application

Pratheek Arora pratheeka at varahi.gsoi.med.ge.com
Sat Jan 12 10:53:33 EST 2002

Hi David
   I am facing one unusual problem , I am using vtk with c++ with gui
interface in tcl tk, when I click button it display the image through
vtkImageViewer, I close that window know I try once again I click the
button but this time I get error in vtkdll.dll , whenever I click the
button I am creating a new instance of vtkImageviewer , Can you tell me
how vtk behave like this way , How I remove this problem I waaiting a
quick replay from user
thanks
with regards
PRATEEK ARORA