[vtkusers] Need Help

mirko tabarelli mirko.tabarelli at students.univr.it
Wed Feb 20 08:11:49 EST 2002

heya,

i'm building an application with the MFC Document/View paradigm; the
vtkcollection works fine and i'm able to display my object in the
RenderView adding them to the collection in the OnOpenDocument function.

What I want to do when the OnOpenDocument is over is to "auto" move the
Camera every sec forward in the scene but there is now way i can get
this works...i'm only able to see the camera after the update made after
the OnOpenDocument and at the end position...I cant not see the steps
between!!!

anyone have any idea...

thnks, mirko!