[vtkusers] How to modify structured grid contour and isosurface Tcl examples for unstructured grids

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Feb 10 00:05:59 EST 2002

    AAA> I tried that. Then it complains about no data to contour!
    AAA> This is a 3D mesh of hexahedrons, each of which is assigned a
    AAA> scalar value. I have successfully visualized the whole mass
    AAA> (which is not very informative:-), as well as planar cuts of
    AAA> the data.

Well, dont blindly translate the examples code to your data.  You'll
have to get the right transformations, normal etc. in order to
position your cut plane correctly.  If you dont then the probe will
not give you the right data.  I'm asuming this is probeComb.tcl or
probe.tcl that you are translating.

prabhu