[vtkusers] heap problem

sonia specher sonia_specher at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 5 06:22:12 EST 2002

Good morning everybody !
I have a problem when i want to use VTK and integrate
it on my project.
I know that i'm not the first person to have this
problem so maybe someone could help me.
In fact when i compile my project i have, under visual
C++ 6.0, this error : " fatal error C1076 : compiler
limit : internal limit heap reached; use /Zm to
specify a higher limit ".
So i've tried to change the value of the parameter /Zm
and put it to the maximum value which is 2000, but the
error is still here !
I know that it could come from recursive template
declarations, but i don't use template !
And i also use Delete() or delete for all the object
created with VTK or with C++.
Does anybody have an idea ????
Thanks for reading and have a nice day !
Sonia.