[vtkusers] What could the possible problem be?

Rodrigues, Jason (MED) JasonR at geind.ge.com
Fri Feb 1 02:56:34 EST 2002

 Hye all,

 I downloaded vtk4.0 for upgrading my vtkPrograms to new vresion from the
site, but  found that vtk.vtkPanel didnt exist in that package. so made a
separate packeg just for vtkPanel. Now Whenever I call this vtkPanel from
that Package  It throws me an unsatisfied linker error as below.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: SetSizeInternal
	at vtktmp.vtkPanel.SetSizeInternal(Native Method)
	at vtktmp.vtkPanel.setSize(vtkPanel.java:62)
	at vtkexample.<init>(vtkexample.java:11)
	at vtkexample.main(vtkexample.java:26)

Following was the place where there was a native call for setting the Size
of the vtkPanel
  private native void RenderCreate(vtkRenderWindow id0);
  private native void RenderInternal(vtkRenderWindow id0);
  private native void SetSizeInternal(vtkRenderWindow id0, int x, int y);

Thought The vtkPanel class had sucessfully loaded the libraries int the
vtkPanel program,
               System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");
               System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");
               System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");
               System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");
               System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");
               System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");
the above linker error still existed.
 Can anybody tell me what other things I need to include other than the
vtkLibraries? If I have to build other dependencies where do I get those dll
making 'make" files?

Anticipating your solution at the earliest,
Regards,
JASON RODRIGUES

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."