[vtkusers] Destroying TK Widget ...

Vincent Nicolas vincent.nicolas at tele.ucl.ac.be
Thu Apr 4 07:27:35 EST 2002

Hi all,

When I'm destroying a tkwidget (vtkTkImageViewerWidget, vtkTkImageWindowWidget or vtkTkRenderWidget) a got XWindow error and the program exit.
I don't see where is the problem as I delete all the VTK objects before destroying these tkwidgets.
I've tried many different manners and this error only appears if I create more than one tkwidget (of any type).

I need to destroy these tkwidget on runtime to be able to change the interface of the program on runtime.

I'm using VTK 4.0 with a GForce 3 graphic card (with NVidia's drivers)

Here is the error :
X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request: 142 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request: 5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request: 1874

Thanks for your help.

Vincent Nicolas.
Tele.ucl.ac.be