[vtkusers] vtk nightly distribution..

Berk Geveci berkgeveci at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:06:51 EDT 2001

The system disk of public.kitware crashed last week. We decided that this
was a good opportunity to upgrade the operating system. We are still in the
process of setting it up. Most of the functionality has been restored but
some are still missing. You can expect full functionality before Wednesday.

-Berk