[vtkusers] Volume Rendering of TIFF images

André Leite Futuro futuro at ufrj.br
Thu Oct 25 11:34:27 EDT 2001

Hi everyone on the list. I'm a student of Electronic and Computer
Engineering in the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I've
just started using VTK with Visual C++.

I'm trying to make a Volume Rendering of images in the TIFF format, but I'm
having some trouble, may be someone can help me.

I use the function SetDataExtent(0,300,0,300,0,29) and then I open the
images with SetFileName.
To map I'm using the vtkVolumeRayCastMapper. But when I Render the volume,
it seems like the size of each Image is 150x150 and not 300x300, like it had
to be.

If someone knows what I'm talking about and wants to help me, I would be
very glad.

André Futuro.