[vtkusers] Vtk & MFC: problems within an MDI application

Walter Herrera walter at lncc.br
Tue Oct 9 10:40:05 EDT 2001

Hello Vtk - MFC gurus...

I am developing an MDI application using the MFC of Visual C++, just as the
sample application in the vtk CD.

I am having a problem, witch is the same as the one present in the sample
program too:
there is a mistake when the user opens four or five views of the same
document and
tiles them using the Window/Tile option menu.
Some times one of the views does not render anything (the view stays
white), other times all views
are rendered but one of them does not respond to the mouse interaction, and
other times that view
responds to the mouse interaction but the actions are showed in a different
view, not the one where
the user is working.

Could you give me an idea about why it is happening ???  an how can I solve
my problem??

thank you very much ...

Walter