[vtkusers] seeking advice on employment as 3D graphics programmer

Wolfram Volpi wolf_volpi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 18:01:59 EDT 2001

You were all so helpful in getting me started in VTK.  And I thank you for
that.

I have completed my Master's thesis in Computer Science using VTK.  Now I am
interested in starting a career in Computer graphics.  I have no on the job
programming experience.  I have gone through the job boards, but have not
received any response on the very few entry level positions out there. Any
suggestions on how I can get some graphics programming experience?

What is your feeling on the state of employment opportunities in 3D computer
graphics?

Thank you for your response,

Wolfram Volpi
phone: (713)521-3975
e-mail: wolf_volpi at yahoo.com
Computer Graphics - Computer Vision - Aviation
http://resumes.yahoo.com/wolf_volpi/softwareengineer