[vtkusers] Re: vtk borland makefiles with cmake

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Fri Nov 16 14:39:32 EST 2001

The nightly is still vtk 3.2+.  It is also extremely stable,
over the past few months the only changes to the nightly have
been bug fixes -- I can easily recommend the nightly over
the 'official' vtk 3.2.

The VTK4.0 sources are not kept in the same repository as VTK3.X.
Both VTK 3.X and VTK 4.0 are being maintained concurrently (but,
like I said, the VTK 3.X tree isn't very active).

If you use the "-z3" option when you do a CVS checkout, then it should
be about as fast as downloading the tar.gz.  And more entertaining,
because you can watch all the filenames scroll by as it downloads.

 - David