[vtkusers] (no subject)

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Mon Nov 12 09:57:40 EST 2001

Ayalew,

I've not run across the EchoPac format before but are you sure the file is
really just raw data. Perhaps there is a header at the beginning of the file you
need to skip over and since its 3D data perhaps there are header blocks in
between slices.  What types of errors are you seeing when you try to read the
data??? ...john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [208.136.18.25]

From: "fantahun alemayehu" <fantuayalew at hotmail.com>@public.kitware.com on
11/11/2001 11:32 PM CET

                         "fantahun alemayehu"           To:   vtkusers at public.kitware.com
 <fantuayalew at hotmail.com>@public.kitware.com           Cc:    (bcc: John Anast-JM/PGI)
                                                Subject:      [vtkusers] (no subject)

  Sent by:  vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com
                          11/11/2001 05:32 PM

Dear any one,

I am unable to import a Ultrasound feotus raw data (*.raw) to vtk for
visualization .I tried with vtkImageReader and vtkVolume16Reader.

My data is a 3D data exported using EchoPAC.please try to send me if possible
with code.

Looking you
Ayalew F.