[vtkusers] Python 2.1 + VTK (CVS) + Windows... Anyone ?

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue May 8 16:24:57 EDT 2001

Hi Sebastien,

This is definitely a dll import/export problem.  The issue is the
VTK_EXPORT preprocessor symbol not being set correctly, or not
being used to declare a class.

Try editing vtkPythonUtil.h and changing

class vtkPythonCommand : public vtkCommand

class VTK_EXPORT vtkPythonCommand : public vtkCommand

I don't know why this error would have just appeared now.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group