[vtkusers] Problem with BCBvtkRenderWindow

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 17:14:44 EST 2001

Miguel,

I routinely use many renderwindows and have no trouble, but I'm told that
one some windows boxes multiple renderwindow can cause trouble. Fixes were
put in the nightlies some weeks back which I believe address this.

If this isn't the nature of your problem.... I posted a demo years ago with
several renderwindows in one form (my progs use seperate forms for
renderwindows these days). I'll try and dig it out if you think it'll help.

>I've tryed many changes to the code, and sometimes I've seen that when I
>create a new vtkRenderWindow to change the one in the Bcbvtkrender no
>memory is reserved for the new one. Could some of the problem be due to
>the setwindowid() and setparentid() functions?

I'll ponder this and get back to you, but at first glance I'd say no.

ttfn

JB