[vtkusers] Create dental panoramic view

Pedro García Patrón zz00f049 at etsiig.uniovi.es
Thu Jun 21 08:54:31 EDT 2001

Hi
I've got the reverse problem... I've got slices from a scanner and I want to
create the volume. The main problem is that I don't have a stack of slices.
Instead of that, I've got them following the tooth path sourrounding the
jaw.

Have you got any suggestion?

Greetings,

Pedro García Patrón

Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas
Universidad de Oviedo - Spain
e-mail: pgpatron at telecable.es