[vtkusers] Flipping with vtkImageReslice

TJ Wilkinson tswilkin at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 19 13:52:19 EDT 2001

I am using vtkImageImport to load a dataset, but the data, when viewer, is
upside-down.

I am trying to use vtkImageReslice to flip it, but I am unsure of the
exact procedure, especially since there is both SetResliceAxes and
SetResliceTransform.  What I have done is simply use SetResliceAxes with
an identity matrix with the (2, 2) element as -1.  However, this did not
work for me.  I also seem to be missing the TestReslice.tcl file.  Anyone
with a few lines of code showing me the right way would be a great help to
me.

Thanks.

Todd