[vtkusers] Offscreen rendering on Win32

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 05:25:42 EDT 2001

Is this completely true? I'm using 3.2 and the following code works fine.

vtkWin32OffscreenRenderWindow *offscreen =
vtkWin32OffscreenRenderWindow::New();
vtkRenderer *renderer = vtkRenderer::New();
offscreen->AddRenderer(renderer);
offscreen->SetSize(700,700);
renderer->AddActor(actor);
renderer->Render();

vtkWindowToImageFilter *toimage = vtkWindowToImageFilter::New();
toimage->SetInput(offscreen);
toimage->Update();

Tim