[vtkusers] job opening

Mark Beall mbeall2 at simmetrix.com
Wed Jan 17 12:57:57 EST 2001

Simmetrix is looking for a hard-working, enthuastic person to fill the
position of Software Developer. Position requirements include: Very good
to excellent C and C++ programming skills. Two or more years experience
developing commercial software. Excellent English written and verbal
communication skills. Experience in software development in one or more
of the following areas: scientific computing, finite element analysis,
geometric modeling, mesh generation, computer graphics. Email resumes
to hr at simmetrix.com or mail to Simmetrix Inc., 1223 Peoples Ave, Troy, NY
12180.

Please do not reply to this email. Send your resume to hr at simmetrix.com

p.s. I did ask Will Schroeder if it was ok to post this here since
there are probably a lot of people here that would fit this position,
he said it was ok. I'm sorry if some people consider this off the
topic of vtk.