[vtkusers] New release of vtk-cfd, Python vtkPipeline browser.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jan 15 07:57:06 EST 2001

hi,

This is to announce the release of new versions of VTK-CFD and the
Python vtkPipeline browser.

VTK-CFD version 0.6 is available here:

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/vtk-cfd/

Changes:

  Updated to use newer pipeline browser, changes to ease
  usage/installation under Windows and some bug fixes.

This release of VTK-CFD is mostly a bug fix release and I have not
incorporated new functionality.  I plan on doing a rewrite some time
later when I find the time.

The Python vtkPipeline browser version 1.0 is available here:

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/vtkpipeline/

Changes:

  Miscellaneous bug fixes, changes to make the browser work properly
  with the latest VTK releases, added a new VtkShowDoc class used to
  show class documentation.

As usual, feedback and bug reports are appreciated.

Have fun!

prabhu