[vtkusers] vtkhow Win32RenderWindowInteractor respond to WM_MOUSEMOVE

bjqin at 263.net bjqin at 263.net
Tue Jan 9 03:09:41 EST 2001

hello rinbar and all vtkusers:
	I'm writing VTk based application using VC++ 6.0, and try to make embedded vtkWin32OpenGLImageWindow respond to windows message(such as WM_MOUSEMOVE,WM_LBUTTONDOWN,and keypress,etc.). In solving this problem, I try to create a new class inherited from vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor,in which I will override virtual functions such as OnLButtonUp(),OnMouseMove(),etc. How can it work well? and what can I do for this problem?
      Thanks in advance!

            bjqin
            bjqin at 263.net

Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net