[vtkusers] Tracking progress of filters, etc.

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Feb 26 11:03:25 EST 2001

Hi John-

I added progress methods (as well as filter abort) to these two filters
(vtkCutter and vtkGeometryFilter). They are available now from CVS
or tomorrow from the nightly release.

As far as plans for progress methods: I've added a few more to some filters
that I've found, if anyone else knows of any please post to the list and we'll
add them.

Will