[vtkusers] multiple pipelines/SGI

Jan Vittrup Hansen vittrup at fysik.dtu.dk
Mon Feb 26 06:10:32 EST 2001

Hi,

 I'd like to get a small app running on an sgi system I have access to. The
system supports up to six parallel render pipelines. All information in regards
to VTK I have been able to find points to the ActorToPerformer code.
My actors are quite simple so this is a non-issue. Is it impractical to begin
fiddling with VTK on this system? Or can I simply instantitiate six cameras, do
some magic and have it running?  - Or should I buy a good book on openGL and
implement the subset of VTK that I need? What are your experience in this area?

 Regards Jan...