[vtkusers] Rubber Band Box disappearing

James A Galbraith/GALBJA/CC01/INEEL/US GALBJA at inel.gov
Wed Feb 21 11:27:01 EST 2001

Here's my predicament.  I have some terrain I have rendered that I would
like to display a rubber band type selection box.  I can render this ok,
but when I zoom out very far, the box disappears.  Is there some sort of
algorithm that turns off the display of elements that it figures are not
visible any more?  How about a solution?  I am displaying the rubber band
box in the same renderer so I can keep the same perspective as the terrain
as it is rotated around.

Thanks for your assistance

James Galbraith
Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
galbja at inel.gov