[vtkusers] #include "vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.h" errors

Andy Miller aamiller at alumni.princeton.edu
Wed Feb 14 15:08:58 EST 2001

I'd like to write a small Win32 console application to render some images
and save as bitmaps. I am trying some sample code I found in the archives
that uses some vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow functions. Unfortunately, the
compiler (MSVC) thinks "vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.h" is doubly defining
member functions SetWindowId and SetParentId. There is no complaint in the
Sample MFC application, but I can not figure out why not and there are no
sample console applications that use this class.

Does anyone have an idea about what I should do to correct this?

Andy Miller