[vtkusers] Can VTK use other GUI tools?

David D. Marshall gte552m at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:03:04 EST 2001

OK.  After making promises that I would do it, I have finally but up a VERY
rough web page with my updated wxVTKWindow class at
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte552m/wxVTKWindow.html.  This is the same
version that I sent to Marco and have tested it on a variety of wx/vtk/OS
combinations (see webpage for details).  Any comments/questions are welcome.