[vtkusers] Triangulating a set of points

Asad A. Abu-Tarif tarifa at rpi.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:33:23 EST 2001

Hi,
I have a set of 3D points and I would like to triangulate them. The resulting mesh(s) don't have to be closed. In fact, they won't be in most cases. Is there a filter that can do this in VTK??
The way I understand it, neighther vtkMarchingCubes, nor vtkContourFilter, nor vtkTriangleFilter can do this.

Thanks for the help!

Asad

     /                        Asad A. Abu-Tarif                                           \
     |   Computer Engineering.                                                         |
     |   PhD Candidate, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).          |
     |  Research Assistant, NYS Center for Automation Technologies |
     |  tarifa at rpi.edu                                                                      |