[vtkusers] debugging VTK clas from tcl

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Feb 13 09:01:58 EST 2001

Open the vtk Makefile as a workspace in MSVC++.  From the Project menu,
choose Settings.  On the Debug tab, select the General category; set the
executable to be the wish executable (including the path); set the working
directory to be the directory where your tcl script is; and set Program
arguments to be the name of the tcl script.  Then select the Additional
DLL's category and add the vtk .dll files (vtkCommon.dll, vtkGraphics0.dll,
etc.).  Then things should work as you expect them to in Debug mode.

Amy