[vtkusers] Controlling label/title size in XYPlotActor []

Dietachmayer, Gary gary.dietachmayer at dsto.defence.gov.au
Sun Feb 4 19:58:23 EST 2001

Apologies if this is a FAQ, but a search of the email
archives turned up nothing. Indeed, there was little comment
on XYPlotActor at all.

Is there a way to control the font size of the title and
label text in XYPlotActor? I found a function to set the
font family, but nothing for the size.

XYPlotActor builds on AxisActor2D, and I note the latter
class has a "SetFontSize" function, but I'm not sure how
I'd access this starting with an XYPlotActor instance,
or even if its possible. (This may be obvious to you
object-oriented C++ types out there, but I'm a Fortan/Tcl
troglodyte. :-) ).

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for any
help you may be able to provide.

      Gary.

Dr. Gary Dietachmayer
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratories
506 Lorimer Street, Fishermens Bend
Victoria, 3207
AUSTRALIA
email: Gary.Dietachmayer at dsto.defence.gov.au