[vtkusers] yet more vtk + gui questions

Patrick Neumann neumann at medizin.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 2 08:48:59 EST 2001

Hi,

I plan to write a VTK binding to FOX.

FOX is a free and platform independent C++ based toolkit for developing graphical user
interfaces
easily and effectively. It offers a wide, and growing, collection of controls, and provides
state of the
art facilities such as drag and drop, selection, as well as OpenGL widgets for 3D graphical
manipulation.
FOX also implements icons, images, and user-convenience features such as status line help, and
tooltips.
Tooltips may even be used for 3D objects!

Take a look at http://foxgui.sourceforge.net/

--
Patrick Neumann