[vtkusers] java or C++

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Wed Dec 19 01:29:47 EST 2001

Hi Nagamine,

Youkoso!  I think that C++ and Qt are a good choice.  Java and Qt
are not possible (maybe someone else knows more than me about this?)
Also, not many people use the Java wrappers compared to the
Python and Tcl wrappers, so the Java wrappers haven been through
comparitively little testing.

My preference is Python... but that is just me.  I have some python
image-viewing software at http://www.atamai.com and hope to have
a new version ready sometime soon.

Cheers,
   David