[vtkusers] three questions

fangjing tsing22199 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Thu Dec 13 01:26:33 EST 2001

1. how can I add color property to all triangles which in a polydata.
2. which kind of file format can save the color property.
3. I have try the TestPLYReadWrite.tcl  ,but the tcl/tk said "can't find package vtk
                                                                  while executing "package require vtk",what is mean? what is package?Because of my wish edition?                                                                                    thanks