[vtkusers] accessing scalar components of image data

Sedat DOGAN2 d_sedat at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:34:20 EDT 2001

Dear friends,

I open a TIFF image with vtkTIFFReader. This image has 3 components (RGB values) per pixel. I want to display this image correctly
on the screen so I need to have these 3 components' scalars in 3 different pointers. How can I do this?
By using GetScalarComponents() method, I can not reach all components. Or I don't know the order of the components and scalars.

If someone could help me I would be very happy.

Thank you very much.

S.Dogan