[vtkusers] How to set premitives' edge color?

Ben Baojun Li ben_bj_li at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:05:56 EDT 2001

Hi everyone,

In my project, it's necessary to set facets' edge color to be different
from that of the facets themselves. This is how my code segment looks
like right now:

  vtkActor *actor1 = vtkActor::New();
  actor1->SetMapper(mapper);
  actor1->GetProperty()->SetColor(1.0000,0.7529,0.7961);
  actor1->GetProperty()->SetOpacity(1);
  actor1->GetProperty()->EdgeVisibilityOn();  %enable edge visibility
  actor1->GetProperty()->SetEdgeColor(blue);  %

However, I can't see what I expect to see, though no any
compling/linking errors are reported.

I wonder if anybody out there have had the similar problem before, and
how fixed it if possible? I use VTK within a MFC application.

Thank you very much.
Ben