[vtkusers] Re: Wither vtkImageReslice

Kitware Support support at kitware.com
Wed Apr 25 10:26:55 EDT 2001

Hello Audrius,

It looks like just a few methods are being depricated -

   // These methods will be removed in a future version of VTK.  Do not
   // use them.
#ifndef VTK_REMOVE_LEGACY_CODE
   void SetOutputAlwaysCenteredOnInput(int yesno) {
     vtkWarningMacro("method will be eliminated in a future version of VTK");
     if (this->OutputAlwaysCenteredOnInput == yesno) { return; }
     this->OutputAlwaysCenteredOnInput = yesno; this->Modified(); };
   vtkGetMacro(OutputAlwaysCenteredOnInput, int);
   vtkBooleanMacro(OutputAlwaysCenteredOnInput, int);
#endif

Sincerely,

Lisa S. Avila
Kitware, Inc.