[vtkusers] Elevation and Azimuth Camera movements

Patrick Neumann neumann at medizin.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 25 05:59:25 EDT 2001

Hi,
you can check the code in vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera for azimuth and elevation rotation.

I think after the call of cam->Elevation(-90) the call of cam->OrthogonalizeViewUp() could do
the job. I do the same also after cam->Azimuth(x). In addition I then call
renderer->ResetCameraClippingRange().

Hope that helps
Regards Patrick