[vtkusers] Applay transformatio to 3D-Imagedata

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Fri Apr 20 09:26:11 EDT 2001

Hi Peter,

In order to match the output of vtkImageReslice to a specific
vtkImageData (called 'data' for example), you have to use

 data UpdateInformation

 reslice SetOutputSpacing [data GetSpacing]
 reslice SetOutputOrigin [data GetOrigin]
 reslice SetOutputExtent [data GetWholeExtent]

also, when you apply a tranformation with vtkImageReslice you must
invert the transformation first:

 reslice SetResliceTransformation [transform GetInverse]

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group