[vtkusers] when is vtkNightlyTcl.exe refreshed?

Kenter, P.T. P.T.Kenter at rikz.rws.minvenw.nl
Fri Apr 13 11:46:50 EDT 2001

Hi.

Are vtkNightlyTcl.exe and vtkNightlyCore.exe also refreshed daily?

I want to compute the difference between two extracted slices from a volume
but have some problems with the extent of the output. When I extract a slice
with vtkExtractVOI the extent becomes smaller.

I saw that the folowing lines in vtkExtractVOI::ExecuteInformation()
  dims[0] = wholeExtent[1] - wholeExtent[0];
  dims[1] = wholeExtent[3] - wholeExtent[2];
  dims[2] = wholeExtent[5] - wholeExtent[4];
where in the nightly release changed to:
  dims[0] = wholeExtent[1] - wholeExtent[0] + 1;
  dims[1] = wholeExtent[3] - wholeExtent[2] + 1;
  dims[2] = wholeExtent[5] - wholeExtent[4] + 1;

Are these changes also made in the vtkNightlyTcl.exe? When i download and
install it my tcl program still doesn't work. Or am I doing something wrong?

    vtkStructuredPointsReader structuredPointsReader
        structuredPointsReader SetFileName $FILE_NAME
        structuredPointsReader Update

    set hext [[structuredPointsReader GetOutput] GetWholeExtent]
    tk_messageBox -message "extent: $hext"

    scan $hext "%d %d %d %d %d %d"  x1 x2 y1 y2 z1 z2

    vtkExtractVOI extractA
        extractA SetInput [structuredPointsReader GetOutput]
        extractA SetVOI $x1 $x2 $y1 $y2 0 0
        extractA Update

    set voiext [[extractA GetOutput] GetWholeExtent]
    tk_messageBox -message "extent: $voiext"

    gives output:
       extent: 0 410 0 551 0 2
       extent: 0 409 0 550 0 0

Best regards, Pepijn Kenter.