[vtkusers] save as movie?

Jim Moore jmoore at qn.net
Thu Apr 12 23:02:14 EDT 2001

As far as I know, you need to use a third party application put sequence the frames which are
created
during a vtk sequence.    You will have a set of sequentially created ppm's which may then be
brought into mpeg_encode or some other software designed to put the images together into an
animation.

I know that Gimp has the capability to automate the task for you if you have mpeg_encode
installed on your system.    You then have the capability to edit the animation as well as
create it.  Of course, this is a Unix/Linux
biased response.    I don't have much experience on other platforms.

Jim