[vtkusers] Wrapping VTK

D.M.P.Davies dmpd at mcmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:07:44 EDT 2001

Dennis -
I am also interested in the ability to avaiod tcl/tk compilation using  a loaded vtktcl.dll.

I understand , but I'm probably wrong, that it needs the tcl changes to stub enabling  the
axtension.

If that's the case I don't know why the precompiled windows versions are not generated
accordingly
from kitware.

Best of  Luck

D(ave) Davies