[vtkusers] (no subject)

Simon Bulman S.D.Bulman at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 09:06:45 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I am trying to create hardcopy's of scenes shown on my vtkRenderer (.bmp),
and use the vtkRenderLargeImage because we need higher than screen resolution.

When I click a button which invokes the function shown below, my renderer shown on
the screen messes up. Is there a way to make the screen remain in the initial state until
the print function has finished??

Thanks for any help.

Simon

  void PolyPost_Canvas::Print (void) const
  {
    vtkRenderLargeImage* largeImage = vtkRenderLargeImage::New();
    largeImage->SetInput(_renderer);
    largeImage->SetMagnification(4);

    vtkBMPWriter* writer = vtkBMPWriter::New();
    writer->SetInput(viewer->GetOutput());
    writer->SetFileName("D:\\users\\cgbulman\\test.bmp");
    writer->Write();

    largeImage->Delete();
    writer->Delete();
  }