[vtkusers] Visual SGI 320 + Windows 2000, anyone ?

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Apr 10 20:57:15 EDT 2001

Hi Sebastien,

Our SGI 320 doesn't have any rendering problems.  We're running
Win2000 SP1 with all of the most recent drivers & patches from
http://support.sgi.com

We've also applied the BIOS upgrade (we did this just before installing
Win2000)

Actually there is one small rendering problem, in that sometimes
a small artifact is created if the cursor is in motion over a scene
that is being rendered.  This is probably because we aren't using
overlay planes.

We have Cobalt Chip Set A4, Driver 5.2.3,

  24 Bit Depth, 8 bit Stencil
  No Overlay Planes
  Back Buffers

  SwapBuffer on VerticalRetrace