[vtkusers] ANNOUNCE: vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor 0.3 available

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Tue Apr 10 09:25:18 EDT 2001

Dear VTK (and FLTK) users,

vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor 0.3 is now available at
http://cpbotha.net/vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.html.

vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor is a VTK (and FLTK) class that enables VTK to
render to and interact with your FLTK application.  It is possible to have
multiple VTK renderings (all active) in your FLTK application (and
integrated with your FLTK widgets), each with its own independent working
VTK interactorstyle.

Changes since 0.2:

* tested by TzuYi Yu to work under Windows 2000
* tested by Bo Wang to work under Windows NT
* code-cleanups: mostly documentation and simplification
  (let's hope nothing breaks)
* addition of rcsid function (this probably doesn't affect you)

If someone on this list (vtkusers) could forward it to the FLTK mailing list
(I'm not subscribed to it, so I can't post according to the website), I
would be most grateful.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/