[vtkusers] File '.in'

Robert Belleman robbel at science.uva.nl
Mon Apr 9 03:17:17 EDT 2001

Jose,

Chances are, you configured, build and installed Vtk and then did a "make clean"
or something similar that deleted vtkConfigure.h (which is generated from
vtkConfigure.h.in during ./configure).

Rerun configure (or execute config.status), and you should obtain a valid
vtkConfigure.h.

Best,
-- Rob

[] Robert Belleman         X  Section Computational Science            []
[] robbel at science.uva.nl  |X| University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands []
[] tel: (+31) 20 525 7510  X  http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbel/       []