[vtkusers] vtkOpenGLOffscreenRenderWindow + vtkTexture = buserror

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:52:09 EDT 2000

> > But there is no method RegisterTextureResource(..) in
> > vtkOpenGLOffscreenRenderWindow.

I put another link to an updated vtkOpenGLOffscreenRenderWindow at the bottom
of my vtk web page that does define this missing method.  However, again, no
promises.

Yes John, I'd like to see this all integrated & cleaned up -- right after SC
sometime :)  I also have some questions on the PBufferOffscreen class.

--Randy