[vtkusers] what kind of scale do the world coordinates use?

Fabrice Vincent fabrice.vincent at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Nov 28 03:24:04 EST 2000

1) The measurement unit is defined by the data you read. If your data contains point coordinates in
mm
then all measurements will be in mm
  if you read a volume of pixels and use  the SetDataSpacing of the vtkImageReader, you also
implicitly define a unit

2) May be the projection used by the camera doesn't preserve the distances. Try to use a parallele
projection ( vtkCamera  SetParalleleProjection).

Fabrice