.3ds Exporter is wanted.

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Thu Mar 30 10:48:17 EST 2000

If you're just trying to get a scene from vtk to a 3ds file format then this
work...

1. Export the scene to wavefront .obj format (vtkOBJExporter)
2. Download the shareware program "3dwin" which will import .obj files and
export .3ds files

If you want to write the class maybe start by look at vtkExporter (and the
derived classes) and vtk3DSImporter for clues of how to go about it.

Good Luck,

Goodwin