VTK & FLTK !!!

Frank Da Frank.Da at sophia.inria.fr
Wed Mar 29 04:43:17 EST 2000

Please re-download the source, if you are using my piece of code. I've
fixed some little bugs in this new version of the
vtkFlWindowInteractor...

Frank.
Tran Kai Frank DA			|e-mail : Frank.Da at sophia.inria.fr
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, projet PRISME	|Telephone :	+33 4.92.38.78.82
B.P. 93, 2004 Route des Lucioles, 06902	|Fax :		+33 4.92.38.76.43
Sophia-Antipolis Cedex|http://www.inria.fr:/sophia/prisme/personnel/da/

Frank Da wrote:

> =   John Shalf and me are proud to introduce you VTK under FLTK.    ==
> =                                                                   ==
> =  please see http://www-sop.inria.fr/prisme/personnel/da/vtk.html  ==
>
> We propose you to develop your VTK application with a under
> really nice Graphic User Interface FLTK. With this, you can
> forget Motif and its low level interactivity. You should develop
> faster and easier your application, so just try it !!!
>
> You need the VTK, FLTK, and the vtkFlRenderWindow written by
> John Shalf, to use my vtkFlWindowInteractor. It should work
> on Sun, Linux, SGI, with VTK > 2.4 and FLTK > 1.0.6 ...
>
> here are the URLs:
> - for FLTK:
> http://fltk.easysw.com/
> - for the John Shalf's contribution:
> http://infinite-entropy.lbl.gov/VTK/vtkFlRenderWindow/
> or on my mirror:
> http://www-sop.inria.fr/prisme/personnel/da/vtk.html

> For a better use of the vtkFlRenderWindow (by John Shalf), the
> vtkFlWindowInteractor allows VTK and FLTK to cooperate together
> in the same mainloop.
>
> FLTK events are sent to a special version of vtkXWindowInteractor.
> By this way, all functionalities of VTK are really available under
> FLTK.
>
> Frank DA.
"info vtkusers" to the same address.