MFC CWnd and VTK

kitware-vtk at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be kitware-vtk at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Mar 27 08:30:53 EST 2000

A sample on how to this exists. I do remember that I had to look for it a
little bit. With vtk2.4, I think it was in vtk24cpp.exe. With 3.1 it is in
the sample subfolder. I guess it did not change a lot, I use the (slightly
adapted) version that came with vtk2.4.
You can get the version as it comes with vtk3.1 at
:ftp://scully.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/tmp/vtkAndMFC.zip
Success,
Joris

and I think I found it in
""Luca Antiga"" <lucantiga at mailcity.com> wrote in message
news:DFKJOGCIABGGEAAA at mailcity.com...
> Hi, everyone,
> I would like to write a MDI application using MFC, making a rendering
appear inside a child window. I'm trying to use an instance of
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow, but so far I couldn't work it out. Can anyone
give me a hint? (I'm still using VTK2.0 and VC++5.0)