Problem with vtkWin32MappedInteractor...

ROMERO MATIAS JOSE ALONSO cs001389 at siu.buap.mx
Sat Mar 25 14:19:27 EST 2000

Hi Gurus.

I aws installed vtk 2.0 in mi computer... And I developed a Program which
use vtkWin32MappedInteractor.

I update to vtk 3.0, and I tried to recompile mi program, but there is no
exist the file vtkWin32MappedInteractor.h, I do not if I made a mistake in
the compilation... Or this class not exists in this vtk version???

Thanks

       ___          ___                         JOSE ALONSO ROMERO MATIAS
      |_|_)__,_||_/|___|_||_|                        cs001389 at siu.buap.mx
                                                 jaroma at latigo.cs.buap.mx
                  Cuando me canse de escuchar   jromero at xtabay.cs.buap.mx
 llantos de ni~os en la brisa, cuado me canse     jarm at ixtchel.cs.buap.mx
    de mirar pueblos q' apenas son cenizas...        _,_
  cuando me canse la rutina de q' me ultrajen      {~._.~}
   y me roben, cuando me canse de Esta rutina       ( ^ )
                 me mudarE a la luna joven...     () ~|~ ()
                                                   (_)-(_)
                                        http://latigo.cs.buap.mx/~jaroma/
"info vtkusers" to the same address.